Only In Theaters. DreamWorks Turbo © 2013 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
Only In Theaters. DreamWorks Turbo © 2013 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
In Stores July 16
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a high-velocity action game featuring the super-charged crew from the film Turbo. Each character has their own signature style and tricked-out skills such as jumps, drifts, grinds, flips and other super-cool stunt moves. Expert skills will also prove useful to earn power-ups, customize your character, win competitive challenges and discover shortcuts in the dynamic larger-than-life environments of Turbo's world.
Meet the crew
Only In Theatres. DreamWorks Turbo © 2013 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
Only In Theatres. DreamWorks Turbo © 2013 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C., and Canada, who are the older of 18 years of age or at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. The Firestone Destination Turbo Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC and Bridgestone Canada Inc. For Official Rules, visit http://www.firestonetire.com. Starts 12:00 a.m. ET March 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2013 (except for the Grand Prize #1 drawing period, which ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013). In Canada, skill testing question required.
Grand Prize #1 Winner:
Grand Prize #2 Winner:
First Prize Winners:
Second Prize Winners:
Mary Ann M
John Carl W
Third Prize Winners:
Make your next family vacation an absolutely unforgettable adventure! Set sail with Royal Caribbean International and DreamWorks Animation on a 7-Night Caribbean cruise for four and discover memorable moments filled with your favorite characters from Madagascar, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more.
While onboard your DreamWorks Experience will include:
- Character Dining
- Ice Show*
- Aqua Show*
- Photo Opportunities
- Character Parades
- 3D Films, releasing onboard the same day they release in theaters on land!
- And more!
While you're not enjoying your time with the characters, our cruise ships are packed with experiences for all ages. Mom and Dad can unwind at the spa, try their luck at Casino Royale® or simply do nothing at all. Kids can enjoy our complimentary, award-winning Adventure Ocean® Youth Program, climb the rock wall or boogie board - right onboard! Teens will leave that "whatever" attitude behind while zip lining, dancing at hang-out spots just for them or basking in the sun. There's even TLC for our tiniest cruisers, with the Royal Babies & TotsSM programs offering educational and interactive entertainment for our youngest guests. So pack your bags and get ready for a legendary family vacation. *Only available onboard Allure of the Seas.
Terms & Conditions
Prize consists of a seven (7) night Caribbean cruise vacation for four persons aboard Royal Caribbean International's Allure or Oasis of the Seas. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in Royal Caribbeanâs guest ticket cruise contract, and applicable brochure. Stateroom category upgrades and 3rd and 4th guests in the stateroom can be booked for additional fees, based on availability. Winners and guests are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for travel. Royal Caribbean is not responsible for flight postponement or cancellation. Winner and guests must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. No guest under 21 years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is 21 years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guests under the age of 18. Married couples who do not meet these age restrictions may, at Royal Caribbeanâs discretion, be permitted to sail. Compensation will not be provided for any unused portions of any prize. Winner and guest are each solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in the Official Rules that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Such costs may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, any travel costs, and items of a personal nature (i.e. shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.). Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.Print The Official Rules
1) Sweepstakes Period: The Firestone Destination Turbo Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 1, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The entry period for Grand Prize #1 commences at 12:00 a.m. E.T. on March 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013 (the "Grand Prize #1 Period"). The entry period for Grand Prize #2 and First Prize runs throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Second and Third Prizes shall be awarded on a bi-weekly basis during the Sweepstakes Period, chosen from eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as of the date of each bi-weekly drawing. The Sponsorâs clock is the official "timekeeper" of this Sweepstakes.
2) Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, who are the older of 18 years of age or at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. Employees of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, Bridgestone Canada Inc. (collectively the "Sponsor"), Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the "Administrator") and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, including Grand Prize #1 Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting http://www.firestonetire.com ("Website") and completing the on-screen registration form as instructed. You must complete all required entry information as specified on the Website. Following successful completion of the requested information, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to participate is prohibited. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of participation) to enter is prohibited. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that an entrant has used an automated or similar device to enter or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, all entries from that entrant and e-mail address will be void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. All eligible entries must be received by the times and dates specified in Section 5 below to be eligible for the Grand Prize #1, Grand Prize #2, First, Second and Third Prize random drawings. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013, to be eligible for the Grand Prize #1 random drawing. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2013, to be eligible for the random drawing to select the Grand Prize #2 and First Prize winners and the last bi-weekly entry periodâs Second and Third Prize winners.
4) Prizes, Approximate Retail Values ("ARV") and Approximate Odds of Winning:
Second Prize (182 - 14 per bi-weekly entry period): A Turbo Movie Prize Pack, consisting of (1) Hollywood Movie Money® Certificate redeemable toward (4) movie admissions with a maximum value of ($58 total) plus (1) Hollywood Movie Money® Concession Certificate redeemable toward (4) concessions with a maximum value of ($20 total) to see DreamWorks Turbo at participating theaters. Winners will be directed to the website http://www.activaterewards.com/bridgestone to where they will use the provided reward code to activate and print their Hollywood Movie Money® Certificate. The reward code and the Hollywood Movie Money® Certificate will expire on 11/30/13. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Hollywood Movie Money® Certificate not used by the date noted on the certificate will be void. Any amount remaining of any certificate after initial use will be forfeited. Void if resold or otherwise exchanged. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $78 USD/$78 CDN. Odds of winning a Second Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of each respective bi-weekly entry period.
Third Prize (182 - 14 per bi-weekly entry period): A USD$50.00/CAD$50.00 Firestone Prepaid MasterCard (ARV: USD$50.00/CAD$50.00 each). Odds of winning a Third Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of each respective bi-weekly entry period.
Total ARV of all prizes: USD$42,576.00/CAD$43,155.00. The currency of all prizes will be based on the winnerâs country of residence. Residence shall be based on where the prize winner normally resides at time of entry, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor (except for the First Prizes, which are subject only to the express limited warranties provided by Sponsor on its Firestone tires). Firestone Prepaid MasterCard is subject to separate terms and conditions.. Winners are responsible for applicable federal, state, local, provincial and municipal taxes (if any) and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize not specified herein as being awarded. No transfer, resale, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value for any reason should all or any part of a prize become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death, in connection with any prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes and/or any personâs participation in the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winnersâ names, comments and/or likenesses and photos for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law; and, winners agree to confirm such permission in writing at Sponsorâs request without compensation. Limit one (1) prize per person or household. Prizes will be awarded provided there are sufficient eligible entries received for each drawing.
Overall Travel Conditions: Each Grand Prize#1 and Grand Prize #2 (collectively "Grand Prize") winner and his/her respective travel companions/guests must travel on same itinerary and must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, passport, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents (for the Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions/guests) by a Grand Prize winner in the time required to travel on the specified travel date may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate selection of potential winner, time permitting. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Sweepstakes or the awarding and use of any prize. In the event a Grand Prize winner, or his/her travel companions/guests engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsorâs sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, if possible, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner, and his/her travel companions/guests home at winnerâs expense with no further compensation to the winner. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize description and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Grand Prize #1 Travel Conditions: Actual retail value of Grand Prize #1 trip may vary due to location of winnerâs residence and time of travel; if actual value is less than indicated approximate retail value, Grand Prize #1 winner will not receive the difference in cash or any other form of payment or consideration. Grand Prize #1 trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor (which will be on or about May 23, 2013 - May 27, 2013), which are subject to change. If Grand Prize #1 winner is unable to travel on dates specified, prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected, time permitting. Grand Prize #1 trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If Grand Prize #1 winner lives within approximately 150-miles of Indianapolis, Indiana USA (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will receive ground transportation to/from destination or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. Transportation to/from Indy 500/hotel and any expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are not included with the prize and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize #1 winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, cards or certificates. In the event that the Indy 500 or any of the events that may be available at the Indy 500 do not take place as scheduled or are cancelled for any reason, including Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster, that portion of Grand Prize #1 will not be awarded and no additional substitution or compensation will be provided. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsorâs obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided (The preceding applies to prepaid card portion of the prize only to the extent permitted by law).
Grand Prize #2 Travel Conditions: Grand Prize #2 trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If Grand Prize #2 winner lives within approximately 150-miles of port of departure (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will receive ground transportation to/from home/port or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. Grand Prize #2 includes standard guest accommodations, meals and activities. Grand Prize #2 does not include transfers or items of a personal nature for which an additional charge may apply such as shore excursions, alcoholic or other beverages, gratuities, photographs, some entertainment, medical services, etc. Grand Prize #2 winner and his/her guests must sign Royal Caribbeanâs passenger ticket contract prior to being allowed to board the cruise. All necessary travel requirements, including documentation, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize #2 winner. Stateroom category upgrades and third and fourth guests in a stateroom can be booked for additional fees, subject to availability. NO guest under 21 years of age will be booked in a stateroom unless accompanied by a person who is 21 years or older. A parent or legal guardian must accompany all guests under the age of 18. Married couples who do not meet these age restrictions may, at Royal Caribbeanâs discretion, be permitted to sail. Compensation will not be provided for any unused portions of the Grand Prize #2. All rules that apply to guests purchasing a cruise apply to Grand Prize #2 winner. Cruise provided is subject to the terms and conditions in Royal Caribbean Internationalâs guest ticket cruise contract. Sailing must be completed within 365 days of prize award. Grand Prize #2 winner will be asked to identify preferred sailing dates. If none of those dates are available then winner will be contacted for alternative dates. Grand Prize #2 is based on stateroom availability at time of booking, and certain blackout dates apply. Royal Caribbean and Sponsor are not responsible for flight postponement or cancellation. Grand Prize #2 winner and his/her guests must travel at the same time on the same itinerary.
Firestone Prepaid MasterCard (USD): Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The prepaid card is given to you as a reward, refund, rebate or gift and no consideration, value, or money has been paid by you in exchange for the card. MetaBank is not the issuer of the Sweepstakes. Card may have fees that reduce winnings. Card issued in the name of the claim form and is not transferable; card cannot be issued to minors. Card does not have cash access and can be used wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months, funds on the card do not expire and may be available after card expiration date, monthly card account management and post-expiration card re-issuance fees may apply, subject to applicable law. Country restrictions apply and are subject to change. Card terms, conditions, and limitations apply; see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/firestone-turbo for details.
Firestone Prepaid MasterCard (CAD): This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International. Cards are issued in connection with a loyalty, award or promotion program. Card is not transferable; card cannot be issued to minors. Card does not have cash access. Country restrictions apply and are subject to change. The Card can be used at virtually any store that welcomes MasterCard. For questions about this card, contact 1-855-209-8384.
5) Random Drawings: The Grand Prize #1 winner will be selected in a separate random drawing on May 1, 2013 at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET from among all eligible entries received from 12:00 a.m. ET on March 1, 2013 through 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2013. The Grand Prize #2 and First Prize winners, together with the last bi-weekly entry periodâs Second and Third Prize winners, will be selected in a random drawing on September 3, 2013 at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Second Prize and Third Prize random drawings (to select 14 Second Prize winners and 14 Third Prize winners per drawing) will be conducted on a bi-weekly basis from among all eligible entries received by the end of each bi-weekly entry period and all previous bi-weekly entry periods (if any), every other Monday (or Tuesday, if Monday falls on a U.S. federal holiday) at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET, beginning March 18, 2013 through August 19, 2013, with the last bi-weekly drawing to be conducted on or about September 3, 2013. For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, a "bi-weekly entry period" is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET each Monday and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on the second Sunday after with the following exceptions: the first bi-weekly entry period of the Sweepstakes which starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on March 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 17, 2013 and the last bi-weekly entry period of the Sweepstakes which starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on August 19, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2013. All drawings will be conducted in Melville, NY USA by the Administrator of the Sweepstakes, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
6) Winner Notification: The Administrator will make three (3) attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize #1 winner via phone within 24 hours from the time winner selection was accomplished. Messages will not be left. If Administrator is unable to reach a potential Grand Prize winner within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. Potential Grand Prize #1 and #2 winners and potential First Prize winners will be required (except where prohibited by law) to sign and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and a Publicity Release (or a Declaration of Compliance for a Canadian winner), which will be sent via email, within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Each Grand Prize winnerâs respective travel companions/guests (or Grand Prize winner on behalf of travel companion/guest if his/her child/charge and under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence) will be required to sign and return liability/publicity release with Grand Prize winnerâs documents within three (3) days of notification attempt. All other potential winners may be required to execute and return an address confirmation form via email within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection of a new potential winner. If winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-based mathematical skill-testing question to be administered via email in order for him/her to be a potential prize winner. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and an alternate eligible entrant will be selected. A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS for the Grand Prize #1 and #2 winners and First Prize winners (for U.S. winners only).
7) Verification: All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, and verification of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participantsâ or to any other personâs computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or on any Website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify all entries of any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsorâs/Administratorâs failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, subject to the approval of the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner(s) for affected drawing(s) from among all eligible entries timely received for such affected drawing(s) prior to Sponsorâs action or to otherwise make the prize(s) for such affected drawing(s) available to be won in a manner deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Website. By participating in the Sweepstakes and accepting a prize, the entrant agrees to hold Sponsor, the Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively, "Releasees"), harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize and Releasees will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9) Governing Law & Venue: Any and all disputes relating to the running of the Sweepstakes in the U.S. will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the county of Davidson, in the state of Tennessee in the U.S., exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of Tennessee in the U.S. Any and all disputes relating to the running of the Sweepstakes in Canada will be resolved in the courts of the Province of Ontario and subject to the laws of Ontario. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of the Sweepstakes Rules, as applicable, the English version shall prevail, govern and control. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneysâ fees. With respect to disputes in the U.S., should there be any conflict between the laws of Tennessee in the U.S. and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of Tennessee in the U.S. For residents of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
10) Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after September 16, 2013, for a period of at least 30 days, visit http://www.firestonetire.com.
11) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, 535 Marriott Drive, Nashville, TN 37214 USA and Bridgestone Canada Inc., 5770 Hurontario St, Suite 400, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R 3G5 Canada. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.
Indy 500® and Indianapolis 500® are registered trademarks of Brickyard Trademarks, Inc., used with permission. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC and Brickyard Trademarks, Inc. have no responsibility for this Sweepstakes. MasterCard, DreamWorks and Royal Caribbean International are not Sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
In Canada, card is issued by Peoples Trust Company and in the U.S., card is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The prepaid card is given to you as a reward, refund, rebate or gift and no consideration, value, or money has been paid by you in exchange for the card. Card issued in the name of entrant and is not transferable; card cannot be issued to minors. Card does not have cash access and can be used wherever (Debit) MasterCard is accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months, unused funds forfeit at midnight EST the last day of the month of the valid thru date, subject to applicable law. Country restrictions apply and are subject to change. Card terms, conditions, and limitations apply; see mpccard.com/Firestone-Turbo for details or contact 1-855-209-8384 in Canada.