Driver Callum Ilott and Juncos Hollinger Racing have mutually agreed to part ways effective immediately, both parties announced Oct. 26.
"While it is with mixed emotions that we bid farewell to Callum Ilott, I would like to express my gratitude to Callum for all of his efforts during his time with our team, and we deeply appreciate his contributions,” team co-owner Ricardo Juncos said. “We wish him the very best in his future endeavors. Callum has shown immense talent, and we have no doubt that he will continue to make his mark in the world of motorsport."
Englishman Ilott drove for Juncos Hollinger Racing (JHR) for complete NTT INDYCAR SERIES seasons in 2022 and 2023 after making his series debut with the team in three races in 2021. His best finish was fifth, this season in the opener at St. Petersburg and in the finale at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
“I want to extend my gratitude to Juncos Hollinger Racing for the opportunity to be part of their team,” Ilott said. “I have immense respect for the organization, and our time together has been a valuable experience. I look forward to exploring new opportunities and challenges in my racing career."
Said team co-owner Brad Hollinger: "While we bid farewell to Callum as a driver for Juncos Hollinger Racing, we wish him every success in his next chapter. We have no doubt that his talent and determination will continue to shine."
JHR confirmed earlier this month that Argentine driver Agustin Canapino will return to the team for his second NTT INDYCAR SERIES season in 2024. The team will provide updates regarding its driver lineup for next season in due course.