Nationwide Tire Protection Plan
This plan gives you peace of mind on the road and includes the following:
- Tire Replacement: If your tire becomes unserviceable because of a road hazard it will be replaced with a new tire.
- Tire Repair: If your tire is damaged due to a road hazard and can be safely repaired, the tire will be repaired per manufacturer’s guidelines at any participating facility. The warranty will cover up $20.00 to have the tire repaired.
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance: You may receive flat tire changing assistance by calling the service provider of your choice. You will be reimbursed up to $75.00 for eligible expenses incurred for flat tire changing assistance. If you need assistance locating a service provider in your area, you may call 1 (888) 411-9560.
Download the PDF
Nationwide Service Repair Limited Warranty
This warranty is valid for 12 months or 12,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first, and covers a host of repairs and services, including:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake, engine cooling, exhaust, fuel, ignition, and cruise control systems
- Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repair
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers)
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
Download The PDF